RE: Blind Tunes Beta download ready

  • From: "Starrett, Kimberly A., VBAPHILSDT" <kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 13:23:45 -0400

Here is the link John sent earlier today for downloading the scripts.
http://www.RhapsodyBlind.com/BlindTunesBetaSetup.exe
<blocked::http://www.rhapsodyblind.com/BlindTunesBetaSetup.exe>

Kimberly Starrett
Product Development
Product Support Service (Benefits Product Support)
Insurance Product Division, Product Support Team 1
Philadelphia Regional Office and Insurance Center
Tel: 215-842-2000 x4321
Email: kimberly.starrett@xxxxxx

  _____