Blind Tunes Beta download ready

  • From: John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <jaws-users-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2011 02:15:21 -0800

It's a free for all. Yes, it's ready for download now. This one is more stable
than the original which was intended for iTunes 9. Instead, I coded for iTunes
10.2. I don't know how it will work with prior 10 versions. Also, You'll have
to check it's compatibility for your jaws version. Please report that back
along with anything else. I am using jaws 11 on windows xp. So all you windows
7 people out there, please give it a shot.
Things to know about this release since I have not created a guide yet. Control
+ Shift + H will give you the shortcut menu. The iTunes store doesn't lick you
in now. You can escape it using the side bar command. iTunes 10.2 has this
annoying sidebar that you need to close. Once you do this, close iTunes and
relaunch it. That sidebar messes with things and you can't escape it with F6.
You will not need to use the F6 key at all. Something to note. if you type in a
search, just hit enter. If you are in the sources area, just hit enter on your
playlist or radio or whatever. The iTunes store is easier to get to now too.
Follow the music will return you to whatver list you had going. It is much like
a restore feature for currently playing tracks in case you navigate around and
lose what you had going.
So without further delay, download here
http://www.RhapsodyBlind.com/BlindTunesBetaSetup.exe
Please report anything you find and remember to mention your operating system
and jaws version.
Peace out and enjoy your weekend!