Re: BitTorin & Jaws 10

  • From: "stephen faill" <stephen.faill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 08:39:48 +0100

o i forgot to say in my last message...i am achieving max out speeds with my u torrent client.

i am using an 8 mb bt home hub and getting speeds, where applicable, of generally around 6 to 700 k a second.

my best speed i have ever had is 852 k a second.

now, this is why bit torrent is a great way of downloading .

regards.

stephen faill
----- Original Message ----- From: "JM Casey" <crystallogic@xxxxxxxxxxxx>