Re: Beta 12 update

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 20:28:08 +0100

 oh dear I have just got my laptop and OE working well after having it cleaned
off , whilst I do have a desktop that is windows 7 using ms outlook, I thought
OE would be supported for a long time yet, only problem was putting office 7 on
messed up the spellcheck but Dave carlson on this list said use spello to fix
it, what on earth will Jaws 12 do to OE, are they telling us we will not
support  it and force you to change?  Has anyone asked fs this? Dorothy