Re: Beta 12 update

  • From: chris hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Sep 2010 17:58:19 +0100

Hi all.
I can duplicate this with Thunderbird. Please be assured Freedom Scientific are aware of this problem thanks to me submitting a bug report. Please do the same, or version 12 won't be as good as we first thought.
Many thanks. Take care.

From Chris H in Derbyshire
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266
Please check out my blog at http://chrishallsworth.klangoblog.net. Many thanks.

On 23/09/2010 16:09, Dave Mitchell wrote:
Now isn't this special.
Since installing the latest update, Outlook Express has changed behavior
and I'm wondering if others have noted similar behavior.
Previously when I entered a message in a list, JAWS would commence
reading the body of the message and deleting the open message would put
me into the body of the next message in the queue. Now when I enter a
message, JAWS starts reading somewhere in the middle of the body of the
message or reads all the headers with no apparent pattern and both of
these outcomes require finding the beginning of the message body with
other keystrokes.
I'll be hopping back to version 11 soon if this persists. Rebooting did
not help.
Thanks, Mitch

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.