RE: Best Accessible Anti-virus Programs

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 18:51:59 -0000

 HI there, I was told this was off topic when I last raised the subject, but
here goes, when I had a laptop cleaned off a year ago,local small pc firm
saidAVG was no good, and toldm, up at there place they had computers which
had died due  to it,they pressed me to buy Kaspersky for both  desktop and
laptop, but what did NOT say was Kaspersky no longer works with Jaws, so
when Trojans got in and other jaws users and wineyes had similar disaster, I
was angry with them,they told me to complain to Kaspersky, I tried and was
told to go to the Head office inMoscow,  I think if  an anti virus package
changes its coverage of screen readers like vips use they should be fined
unless it is put on packet big and bold,sorry had to get that off my chest
Dorothy