Re: BearShare 6

  • From: "Rob" <musicmaker365@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 13:51:24 -0600

Hi,
I am still using BearShare 5.x because it works best with Jaws.
Here is how I did it.
One day I started Bear share 5 but it would not start. it wanted me to update to version 6, so before I did that, I whent to my progam files folder and made a copy of the bear share folder
then renamed it to bear share1
next I did the upgrade to bear share 6
It seemed to had new features that would allow you to download an entire albume with 1 click, but it was not jaws friendly. so I closed the bear share then whent to program files and renamed it to bear share2.
then renamed bear share1 back to just bear share and it works.
I hope it works for you!

----- Original Message ----- From: "2 Feathers" <twofeatherstp@xxxxxxxxx>