Re: BearShare 6

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2007 10:27:14 -0700

Hi,

Some alternatives to bear share can be found at

http://www.jfwlite.com/

go to the programs page. Press your h key a few times and you will find a
heading of "music sharing applications". See if something there is what you are
looking for.

There you will find a direct download for an older version of bear share. I
have heard that the newest version is not so screen reader friendly.

Also, if you or anyone wishes to try winMX, and needs some additional help I
have a tutorial written for it. Just write me off list and I will be happy to
send it to you.
Rich Sherman
squirman@xxxxxxxxxx