Bear Share and how to use it with 7.1

  • From: "Slade Sellers" <sladesell@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 00:23:17 -0600

Hey,

Not sure if this solution has been given if so forgive me.  This isn't the best
steps but they work and will allow you to use bear share like before.
I'm guessing you still have the jaws 7 icon on your desktop?  If so click on
the desktop and hit J until you hear jaws 7.  Don't hit enter.  Then hit alt
plus tab until the jaws screen comes up.  Hit alt plus F4 to close jaws.  Click
on the desktop and hit the space bar then enter.  Wait a few for jaws to speak
then bear share works like it use too.

Like I said there not the best but they work.  There's a hot key setup but I'm
not too sure how that works.

Slade