Re: Baloons

  • From: "TOM REID" <tom.reid2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 07:29:05 +0100

Jim, happens to me as well. I can't get to the baloons either. The only thing
I've been able to do is access the programme directly if I can hear which one
is being referred to. For instance, I used to get a baloon about AVG not being
upToDate. I just updated it directly rather than trying to do this through the
baloon.

Tom