Re: Back to "collapsed.....collapsed"

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 14:43:09 -0400

It should only say it in the jaws message voice.  Morey as I wrote to you
privately the other day if I had this problem I sure would try to fix it,
but for some reason this is not happening for me.
But I have heard others report it.  Just a few questions, so I can maybe try
to duplicate it.
Do you use the preview pane?
Does it happen on every expanded and collapsed?
I heard someone say it only happens when all the message in a group are
read.
But I can't even duplicate that.
Debbie