Re: Back on list and a question

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 18:35:52 -0700

Just for reference's sake, I'm using Jaws 7.0 at the moment, and if I
control home to the top and bottom of the OE window (when no message is
open),or within an open message like this, all it says is "top" or "bottom,"
not "top of window" or "bottom of window." But it's true that with Jaws 8,
all you get is that obnoxious bong! sound. Jaws 8. A real joke. In my humble
opinion, of course.