Re: [BULK] Re: Windows Defender & AVG Paid Edition

  • From: "Larry" <tracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 06:13:57 -0500

Hello List,
Thank you to those responding!
I originally wrote of my problem regarding Vista Home Premium and a 2 GhzToshiba laptop: "I'm attempting to pinpoint why JAWS 9.0 loses focus and speach for 45 seconds, acts more sluggish as time elapses and clips words. This happens in Microsoft Word (correction) 2002 and Windows Mail."

Removing Defender, removing JAWS and downloading the new version, disabling Avg, updating all programs, scanning, defraging etc. had no effect at all with the problem. Does anyone out there in JAWS LAND have a like or similar situation before I take the next step in bringing this problem to an expert. Freedom Scientific hinted of a possible Memory leak, in such case the Toshiba purchased in June of 2007 may be under warranty?
Larry
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>