Axife Mouse Recorder

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 09:43:15 -0800

FYI.

I caught this from another list. The topic was in how to access programs
that cannot be navigated with the JAWS cursor or other means to make things
work.

The sender said: "What I usually do is have my Friend create scripts with
Axife Mouse Recorder. You can purchase Axife Mouse Recorder for $9.95 from
http://www.axife.com.";

What it appears is that as long as someone sighted or partially-sighted
performs all the mouse clicks to perform a specific operation, the recorder
will store these movements and buttons presses, to a script file that you
can play back yourself any time you want to do the same operation.

Not a perfect world, but it helps.

Dave

Alternative archives located at: