Re: Avon and jaws?

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2008 08:12:38 -0800

Hi,

Actually, in the world of fragrance development and marketing, there's an
extensive lexicon  of descriptive language that's as much a part of it as
descriptive language is to the world of wine tasting and evaluation. So I'd
expect some of that to be present in marketing information about those
things, to be sure.