Autorization Woes are Woes No More

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 22:00:05 -0600 (CST)

A few people asked me to keep themupdated about my authorization disk
problems. Since the story is now over, here goes. If you're not
interested, feel free to delete.

I had to request a new auth disk from FS, because not only was I not
authorized for JFW 6, but my auth disk was fried. The new disk finally
arrived in the mail yesterday. To my chagrin, I found out that this new
disk was also not authorized for JFW 6. But at least it was a working
disk. So I e-mailed FS last night, and this afternoon got the requisite
reset code for my disk to update the authorization. This worked completely
like a charm, and I am now happily chugging along with JFW 6. Thanks to
all who were interested.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
For information on my weekly radio show visit