Re: Automatic updates

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 09:53:50 -0300

Hi Alan,

You can modify your Automatic Updates settings by going to Control Panels. To do this, press the Windows key, then press S for Settings and cursor right for the submenu; Control Panels should be the first item there, so press Enter on it. Then, press A until you hear Automatic Updates and press Enter on that. Now, you can Tab around and check or uncheck the various options; finally, Tab to OK and press Enter. After that, press alt F4 until you get out of this altogether.

   Hope this helps,

   Don
----- Original Message ----- From: "Alan Dicey" <adicey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>