Automatic reading of messages in Outlook not functioning in JFW 11 or 12 Beta

  • From: "Christopher Bartlett" <themusicalbrewer@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2010 06:15:05 -0700

Using Outlook 2007 with group by conversation checked in the current view,
hitting ctrl-. Is supposed to move you to the next message in the
conversation thread.  When I first open the thread and hit enter on the
first message, JFW speaks the message as expected, but hitting ctrl-., while
it does move to the next message, requires me to hit the say-all command to
read the message.

Do others experience this?

                Chris Bartlett