Re: Automatic Windows updates

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:19:18 -0800

I would like to add one cautionary note to these generous instructions.And
that is that although most of the Windows updates, especially the critical
updates concerned with security issues, are likely to be harmless to a Jaws
user, there can be updates that make changes to things like your video
drivers, and this can cause a very difficult emergency situation if Jaws
won't function due to a change of this type.  I'm not expert enough to say
anything more than this, but I hope someone more knowledgeable will chime in
with some help about how to void this kind of serious hassle.  It's not the
kind of surprise you want to give yourself.
knowlerdegeable sitaution emeegency spcially