RE: Automatic Windows updates

  • From: "Michael McDermott" <mmcderm@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2006 12:34:41 -0800

Can you tell me more about this?

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of RCZ Enterprise
Sent: Wednesday, March 29, 2006 4:34 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Automatic Windows updates

hello Michael!

First of all, you don't have to fear to update your files using
Automatic update. Mine set to automatic update too.

Regards,

info.rczenterprise@xxxxxxxxx

**********
addressed.  If you have received this
E-mail in error please notifies the sender immediately.  Any views or
opinions presented in this e-mail are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of the company.  The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of virus.  The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this e-mail.

This message contains information transmitted and deemed confidential by
RCZ Enterprise.  If you have received this message in error, please
inform the sender for further action.