Re: Autoit Details?

  • From: "Sue B" <sueb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 21:15:23 -0500

First, to the person that posted that link, thank you. That is a pretty cool
program.  I'd been looking for something like that on and off for a while.  Its
use isn't all that
straightforward.  I had about an hour to play around with it.  There are lots
of examples provided and you can study in a text editor to see how the
scripting works.  I
tried a quick one where I replaced their text with some that ran a different
application and typed into a couple of edit fields and it worked quite well.
Let us know
what you think when you try it.

Sue B.

admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx