Re: Auto complete

  • From: Moti Azrad <motia@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 08:22:31 +0200

Judith,

You can find auto-complete:
open:
Internet Explorer
alt than t for tools than o for options, shift+tab once and arrow right to advance tab.
tab once on it and you should find a treeview, I think the item number 22 of 24 says:
use inline auttocomplete on or off
Your probably is off, you should press spacebar to toggle it to on
Than, tab to apply and press spacebar and enter to close the dialog.
It is done

I hope it helps you Judith

Moti

Moti Azrad