Re: Auto complete

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 01:04:48 -0400

Where do I find auto complete?  As for boredom, a few years ago I had a son
fighting to keep his leg after an auto accident and a son in law with a broken
back after another auto accident.  I guess you could call that exciting but I
prefer to be bored and all my kids, their spouses and children living a normal
life that nets me a boring result.  Thanks, Judith