RE: Auto Forms Mode

  • From: "ChB" <chr1s64@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 05:09:34 +0200

No, lol this was with jaws 9 which did not have auto forms
mode. With 10 now it takes me right to the form and with
forms auto mode enabled I can now put in my text into the
posting box, whereas with 9 it was where I had expereinced
those problems mentioned. So for me jaws 10 with auto
enabled is the better choice as well
chrissy