Authorizing jaws on media center xp

  • From: "rick watson" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 May 2004 07:58:06 -0400

Good morning everyone,

I have just gotten a new pc with xp media center. I love it!!
It is an hp m470n. I am having problems getting jaws to authorize on it.
It trashed one auth disk and I got it replaced from fs. This was do to a
bad floppy drive.
Now the current disk says no authorization information when I run
hjauth. I put the disk in another computer and it is fine. Thank
goodness!!
How can I get it to authorize on the hp system?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
I am also running nav 2004.

Thanks

Rick