Re: Authorizing JAWS On A Sony VAIO Laptop

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 14:02:15 -0700

Somewhat related to this thread, I have a laptop I sometimes use and when we
authorize jaws we use a floppydrive which is shared on the network.  For
installation this works however, when we go to remove the authorization, the
hjauth program doesn't like A as the floppydrive parameter.  I've tried typing
in the full path which looks something like domain\machine\a and hjauth doesn't
like it.  Is there a way to remove authorization using hjauth and a shared
floppy?  I'd like to avoid  calling fs to reset the count everytime I go to
remove the authorization.  Sean