Re: Authorization key will not install under Windows XP

  • From: "mark" <mwittig@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 26 Apr 2004 14:41:31 -0400

had the same problem about a year ago with windows 2k and jaws on my used
computer the disc worked fine and the new computer would not work for me had
the same problem as you are explaining  the problem was the disc freedom
sent me a new disc and all is working for me  i went through the same game
told me to replace floppy and then mother board    total problem was the
disc