AudioMagic

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Forum" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 21:33:18 -0800

I'm aware of the discussion here about this application in my subject line.
I know the thread slowly stops. I downloaded a copy for me to test it. It's
very unconvincing for me that the software is about less hundred KB in its
size! How was it, that people believed that this isn't a trick? Goldwave is
more than 1000 I think as the other sound editors' size! Further, honestly,
I scanned it with my AVG (free), and got no infection or something. I
immediately deleted it thinking that it can execute itself! Now, I'm
convinced.

Regards,

E-mail me at:

jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx