Re: Audio Enriched Links Q & A

  • From: "Shai Wolman" <shai@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 20:58:34 -0700

Hi are you thinking about making a laptop keyboard version of the software?
My laptop does not have this control grav short cut so when you have a
chance and as soon as you get the kinks worked out of the desktop version I
guess though it would probably make sense to get the kinks worked out of
both versions at the same time, though I'm not a type for beta software so
some one else would have to try it out, would you please be able to write a
version for the laptop versions of jaws as well?
Your help with this would be much appreciated.
Thank you