Attachmate 8.0 with JAWS

  • From: "rmshah@xxxxxxxxx" <rmshah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 08:12:02 -0500

Hi,

I am wondering if anyone on this list has experience using Attachmate
MyExtra 8.0 with JAWS.

We are working with it at work and are finding that it does not read the
terminal screen out of the box unless the cursor blink rate is increased
from the default 53 to 70. This, we conjecture, however, prevents the
application menus from reading correctly. Finally, there seems to be no way
of reaching the History window from the keyboard.

Any additional help would be appreciated.

Regards,

Rajiv