Re: Assist for Word 2002 OK!

  • From: "John O. Carvalho" <n1sea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:25:15 -0500

Hey Jim,
Congradulations on passing your test.
John Carvalho
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jim Talley" <nrg.jim@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 5:35 PM
Subject: Assist for Word 2002 OK!

Hi Listers, I could not resist letting you know I just passed,or should I
say my reader and I just passed the MOUS core exam for Word 2002. The
Project Assist tutorials were spot on pertinent for the exam questions at
least in a  categoricalway. Now let me take this time to thank each and
every one on the list for there help with Word 2002.