RE: Applying styles to a table in Word

  • From: "emarquette" <emarquette@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 19:08:40 -0500

I never have a problem with styles.
Here is what I do.  First, press control plus shift plus s.
Then, press down arrow.
Then, press the first letter of the style name, e.g., "B" for "body
text".
Then arrow up and down among the available styles until you find the one
you want.  When you do, press ENTER.  That's it!!
The trick is to hit the down arrow first.
If you know the name of the style, of course, you can just type it in.
I am usually too lazy for that. <SMILE>
Let me know if this does not work.
Most trainers are mouse-handicapped, meaning that if they can't mouse
it, they can't do it.
Good luck!

Ed Marquette
930 West 34th St.