Re: Application Mode?

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 12:44:54 -0400

I had this experience on Yahoo using Firefox, so the posts in this thread seem
to indicate that the problem is Yahoo, not IE8. Jouie's solution is the one I
came across by chance. I don't believe it kicked in right away. Could it be I
had to reboot to make the change permanent? I don't know. But after that, I
found that the Yahoo page format has somewhat changed. However, with
applications mode turned off, Yahoo is manageable again.