Re: Application Mode?

  • From: "Douglas DeCamp" <ddecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 09:23:21 -0500

James,
 I ran into this the other day and ended up calling Freedom  Scientific Tech
Support about it.  They indicated it is related to new features in I.E. 8 being
used by selected sites (Yahoo in particular).  They indicated JAWS 11  will
have support for this mode. In the meantime, not much you can do but avoid the
fields that place you in Application Mode.
-- HTH ---