Re: Appending Outlook Express messages from one computer to another?

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:16:56 -0500

Thank you Kelly but, for some reason I am able to copy the .DBX files into the OE directory on the new computer but when I open OE, it doesn't see them. I can see them in the directory listing along with the original files but OE doesn't see them.

Can you advise me further?

Thank you very much.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kelly Pierce" <kpierce2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>