Re: Appending Outlook Express messages from one computer to another?

  • From: "Kelly Pierce" <kpierce2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 21:39:18 -0600

Yes, you need to copy the .dbx files from one HD to the OE folder directory in the other. Rename the file if necessary so there are no duplicate file names. Open the old folder in OE of your new computer, select all messages in this folder, then go to the edit menu and select the command copy to folder. Choose the new folder where you want these messages copied and presto, you have a folder integrated with the old and new messages.

Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>