Anytime Deluxe vs Free Trial Version

  • From: "George Cassell" <ApolloSeven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 22:50:34 -0700

Recently I asked about a simple, easy-to-use and accessible file manager /
database program on which to keep basic records, like passwords, account
numbers and the like.  Some respondents recommended Anytime Deluxe.

I went to the website and downloaded their free trial version of the program.
It was called Anytime, but was not referred to as Deluxe.

I was not able to get the free trial version of the program to say more than a
few words, and I did not find it accessible in the least.

Is there perhaps a difference between the free trial version and the main
Anytime Deluxe version?  Particularly, is there a reason why the free trial
wouldn't work, and perhaps the full-blown version just might?

-- George