Anyone Know when these New Realspeak Voices will be Added to FS?

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2010 14:39:21 -0400

Hi All,

If no one knows the answer to this, I'll definitely be contacting FS about it,
but I was just on NextUp.com, and found out that there are two new Realspeak
voices, Moira and Fiona.  I don't know *how* new they are, but when I went over
to the Realspeak page on fS, they aren't there yet.  anyone know anything about
if / when they'll be available?

I apologize for being somewhat OT, but thought other members who enjoy the
Realspeak voices might be interested to know that there are some new ones.  If
interested, you can hear samples on NextUp.com.  I'll be happy to provide the
direct link if anyone wants it.

Thanks in Advance,
Kim