Anybody used Blink?

  • From: Agent86b <agent_086b@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 May 2007 08:54:13 +1000

Hi all,
I sent this to another list recently with no answer. thought I would try here.

has anybody used Blink personal addition security software with a screen reader? Particularly Jaws. At the moment if you are in the US or Canada you can download a free trial for one year. I am not in the US or Canada so I can not try it.
If anybody is game enough to take a look go to
http://www.eeye.com/html/products/blink/personal/index.html
As I say it is the personal addition I am after.
If anybody does try it could you please let me know if it works for us.
Thanks for any info.
Max.