Re: Any progress on Amazon?

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 18:40:26 -0500

That is odd, I just went to
www.cairo.com
and it seems to work fine. I didn't enter a shopping list but I did discover
that Whole Foods has organic broth, what ever that is, and orgasmic butter on
sale.

Not being American I didn't attempt to create an account or log in. Are your
problems deeper into the site?

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx