Re: Any progress on Amazon?

  • From: "Dale Leavens" <dleavens@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 11:21:34 -0500

Vote with your wallets!

This is the only way to effect the change you seek.

There are alternatives and we hear about their superiority on this list ad
nauseum. Those alternative vendors will be appreciative and so will some of us.

I do not shop at Amazon.com or .ca for exactly those reasons, even before this,
their content is so deeply buried in what others purchased, what alternatives I
might like to purchase, ten favourites lists apparently compiled by severely
intellectually challenged individuals clearly without gainful employment to use
up their time ... Just locating the results of a search is more effort than I
have time for. There are alternative shopping sites all over the Web. Many of
them actually appear to appreciate taking my money.

Dale Leavens, Cochrane Ontario Canada
DLeavens@xxxxxxx