RE: Any news regarding JAWS 7.0?

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Sep 2005 01:14:04 -0500

i would say most likely that it's the blind programming list.
Also, i've never quite understood why it is that people always ask when the new version is going to be released here?
As a former beta tester,I've found out that it's important that everyone knows that FS, as well as other software companies are not usually one to allow release dates and other sensitive information to to leak out on to users lists.
Plus, I really don't think it's like them to just release a product with very little fanfare.
If you're on this list and JAWS 7 comes out and you check mail regularly, i can't possibly see how you would be able to miss it.
so in other words, it'll get here when it gets here and you'll know it without question, i'm sure.

At 07:19 AM 9/6/2005, you wrote:
Hi Bruce. What list?