Re: Any idea how I might remove Skype script?

  • From: "Sean McMahon" <smcmahon@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 11:23:00 -0700

That was presicely the behavior I noticed, no difference that is untill I
removed the skype scripts.  Go to the settings folder and remove any of the
files that start with skype.  In my case the settings folder was
documentsandsettings\sean\freedomscientific\settings\enu.  There are also jaws
settings under the allusers folder, but you're looking for the skype files under
your username folder.
hth
Sean