Re: Any Scripters Interested???

  • From: Keith Gillard <kgillard@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:31:15 -0700

Hi you wrote:
 My main use for that is to transfer WMA's with DRM's to MP3's so I can play
them on my MP3-CD player, which, unfortunately, DOESN'T support WMA.  I don't
want to waste CD's by burning them as audio CD's, and re-ripping them to
MP3...Waste of cash in my opinion.

Total recorder will do this for you and it is completely accessible with jaws.

Cheers!