Re: Anti-Virus software

  • From: "robert Doc Wright" <talmidim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2009 08:12:39 -0700

I haven't updated yet.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tom Lange
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 05, 2009 6:45 AM
  Subject: Re: Anti-Virus software

  Hi Robert,
  I've got Nod32 version 2.7 and have kept it updated with all the latest
definitions and such.  I like it because it's so unobtrusive; the only time I
hear anything from it is when the definitions get updated.  Other than that, I
pretty much forget about it.
  Are you using a later version? How's the interface, is it accessible?  I'd
heard that version 3.0 had some accessibility issues, so I'd avoided it until I
could find out how well it works. Thanks.
  Tom