Re: Anti Virus Software...

  • From: "Tom Lange" <trlange@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2004 20:05:21 -0800

Hi,
I'm using Norton 2003 on a Pentium III 866mhz machine running Windows ME, a
1.0ghz Dell laptop running XP Home, and several 2.6ghz Dell desktops. It
works great. The only question that I have about it concerns e-mail
protection. On my home machine, the Pentium III, I apparently received some
sort of virus back in December and would like to know how to track where it
came from, as I never saw the infected message. I was just informed that
something had been intercepted and had to check the logs later to see what
happened. Any ideas?

Tom