Answer

  • From: "Bruce Toews" <Bruce@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Oct 2008 09:09:25 -0500

There is no one anti-virus program that works best with JAWS. All
programs have their quirks and their strong points. Some of the popular
favorites include Nod32 (my anti-virus program of choice), AVG (loved by
many hated by me), Avast, and many others. As important as accessibility
is, more important still is how good the program is at detecting and
dealing with viruses.

Bruce

--
  Bruce Toews