Re: Anoying toolbars and tool tips.

  • From: michael <michael.kizer944@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 06 Nov 2009 22:59:31 -0500

Try going in to task bar and start in the control panel.

Judy Jones wrote:
Please remind me how to minimize interference of tool tips anda convenient way
to read toolbars when they pop up.  If there is a way to adjust a setting for
Jaws to read them, please let me know.  Otherwise, I'd rather not have them
lurking around, messing with navigation.  (smile)

Thanks for any suggestions.

Judy

Alternative archives located at: