Re: Another popup solution, was Re: accessing the google toolbar with JFW 5

  • From: "Jewel Blanch" <j.blanch@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Apr 2004 13:32:38 +1200

I have just checked the relevant message in my deleted items folder, and I
find that the program is "pop-up blocker", not pop-up stopper".  The message
did not give a site name as such.  It just said "click here".  I dare not
click to find out what the site is, for, I am afraid, that it will download
the program before I have time to stop it!
If the "pop-up stopper" came from Kathy Anne's site, I am sure that it would
be kasha!

           Jewel