Re: Another popup solution, was Re: accessing the google toolbar with JFW 5

  • From: "Steve Britt" <swimmer953@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Apr 2004 18:26:03 -0600

I'm not having that problem. I don't know where you got your copy, but I got
mine from Cathyanne's site (I think it's www.cathyann.com but am not sure;
she may have changed the name. You can also go straight to the creator's
site which is
www.panicware.com
and I think they still offer the free version.